MetLife Dental PPO
Documents & Forms
- Met Life Dental
- MEA Benefits
- MEA Benefits Fax
- Risk Management
This page has been updated as of 05/26/14 for FY15.
MEA-represented employees and retirees living throughout the United States will have access
to enroll in MetLife’s Dental PPO. MetLife’s PPO plan offers you freedom and flexibility to
select the dentist of your choice. For your convenience, the following is a list of the
PPO plan features:
- You can select your own dentist (including oral surgeons, periodontists and pediatric
dentists), but when you use a Met Life PPO dentist, you’ll save even more! To find a
participating dentist, please visit MetLife’s website.
- Deductibles are waived for preventive and diagnostic services when visiting an in-network provider.
- Endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and implants are covered.
- There is no waiting period for any covered services, including major services such as crowns and bridges.
- One of the largest networks in California.
- Orthodontics for adults and children.
Like most group benefit programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife and its affiliates
contain certain exclusions, exceptions, reductions, limitations, waiting periods, and
terms for keeping them in force. Please contact MetLife or your plan administrator for
costs and complete details.