Sharp Health Plan – Prescription Mail Order Services
We are excited to announce a new prescription mail order vendor for Sharp Health Plan members – CVS Caremark.
CVS Caremark provides convenient and responsive service. For medicines you or your family members take regularly, the CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy will deliver them to you – at no extra cost. Most mail order prescriptions are processed within two days, and services include telephone or internet refill ordering (and a toll-free pharmacist consultation, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week).
When you use CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy you can:
- Receive a larger supply of your prescription medicines.
- Enjoy the convenience of receiving your medicines at the location of your choice (your home, office or vacation location).
- Speak with a registered pharmacist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Order medicine and receive health information online at Caremark.com.
It’s easy to start using mail service.
- Order a prescription using FastStart®
- Call CVS Caremark toll free at 1-800-930-5190. We will then contact your doctor for a 90-day prescription for your long-term medication. When you call, be sure to have your ID number, your medicine name and your doctor’s name and phone number handy. Also, have your payment information and mailing address ready.
- Log on to www.caremark.com/faststart. Going online is a quick and easy way to start using mail service. Once you provide the requested information, we’ll contact your doctor for a 90-day prescription. If you haven’t registered yet on Caremark.com, be sure to have your prescription card with your ID number in order to register for the first time.
- If your prescription is for a controlled drug, you may need to obtain a written prescription from your doctor.
MEA Classic Plan – Prescription Benefits
|Retail Pharmacy||$15/$30/$50, up to 30-day supply|
|NEW! Mail Order Service through CVS Caremark||$30/$60/$100, up to 90-day supply|
MEA Value Plan – Prescriptions Benefits
|Retail Pharmacy||$20/$35/70 with $150 brand deductible, up to 30-day supply|
|NEW! Mail Order Service through CVS Caremark||$40/$70/$140 with $150 brand deductible, up to 90-day supply|
If you need additional information, or have questions please contact MEA Benefits as firstname.lastname@example.org.